OUTDOOR DIGITAL SIGNAGE
Digital signage is a section of digital signage. Digital signs uses a technologies such as LED and Projection to display content such as digital images, videos, streaming media, and information. They can be found on any public spaces, transportation systems, museums, stadiums, retail stores, hotels, restaurants, and corporate buildings etc, to provide wayfinding, exhibitions, marketing and outdoor advertising.
IDENTIFY YOUR NEEDS
- How many screens are you looking to deploy?
- What’s the timeline for the project deployment?
- What’s your content strategy?
- Do you have a budget?
Content creation costs vary widely based on the purpose of the network, the quality required and the frequency of change.
Here a few categories of deployment, ranging from simple to complex:
- Single-screen, automated content – news, sports, weather, FIDS, etc.
- Menu boards
- Public facing boards in a corporation
- Wayfinding screens in a mall
- Videowall in a major retailer
OUTDOOR LED DISPLAY
Pixel Pitch P3, 4, 5,6, 10
Resolution 64*64, 64*32, 64*32, 32*32, 32*16
Brightness 900nits, 1000nits, 1600nits, 2200nits, 1800nits
Refresh Rate 1920Hz,
WE HAVE ANSWERS!